Saturday, June 29, 2019

My Korner #35 - The Selfie featuring L&B Swear & NativeUrban


OUTFIT NAME: The Selfie featuring L&B Swear & Native Urban
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear, NativeUrban & ACT5

What a beautiful place!  I got a little tired and needed a chair (not a rock) to sit on.  He offered!!!! So I had to capture the kodak moment.  After all it's not every day he crawls for me! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: L&B Swear April Crochet Top @Mainstore
PANTS: L&B Swear Kayla Pants @Mainstore
SHOES: Native - Menorquina All Colors - Woman @Uber -

Top and Pants: 
L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

Shoes (for men and women):  Uber
Or visit the store for more great NativeUrban fashion for men and women:
NativeUrban Marketplace OR NativeUrban Mainstore

The Pose is: ACT5-245-Couple Selfie Fun Sit OR female pose only:  ACT5-249-Female Sit taking selfie
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...