Sunday, June 30, 2019

My Korner #36 - Just Get Your Feet Wet! featuring Beyond Originals & .:Vegas:. Tattoo


OUTFIT NAME: Just Get Your Feet Wet!
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals, .: Vegas Tattoo & ACT5

How can he resist me?  I just want him to get his feet wet!  The water is not cold..... really, it's 38 degrees.  I don't know why he won't come in with me!

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  .:Beyond:. Eli - Fatpack @Beyond Mainstore
TATTOO:.: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Skull and Roses 116 @ Sense Event

Links:
BIKINI:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

TATTOO:
Sense Event

The Pose is: ACT5-250-Couple Pulling him into water pose BOXED
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...