Monday, July 1, 2019

My Korner #37 - Alone in the City featuring Elenor Top & Skirt from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME: Alone in the City featuring Elenor Top & Skirt from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

I love this outfit!  He is going to have a hard time getting me to change clothes but he doesn't know it yet.  I had so much fun making this post.  Thank you Ellen for your wonderful clothes!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: FashionNatic - ELENOR TOP FATPACK @ Mainstore & Marketplace
SKIRT: FashionNatic - ELENOR SKIRT FATPACK @Mainstore & Marketplace
Compatible with Maitreya Lara & Belleza Freya and comes with a letter hud for the back of the skirt (shown below).

Outfit links:
FashionNatic Marketplace OR FashionNatic Mainstore

The Pose is: ACT5-248-Female Model 22 (left & right)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...