Tuesday, July 2, 2019

My Korner #38 - Afternoon Stroll featuring Candy & Simone from L&B Swear


OUTFIT NAME: Afternoon Stroll featuring Candy & Simone from L&B Swear
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear & ACT5

Just here hanging out, enjoying the beautiful day.  Hope you have a great day also!

Today I'm wearing:
L&B Swear Simone Lace Bralet
L&B Swear Candy Platform Sneakers
Compatible with most mesh bodies and color changing huds to match all your outfits.  Both are available at the Mainstore or Marketplace
I love this fun outfit!

L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

The Pose is: ACT5-254-Female Model 23 Pose (left & right)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...