Thursday, July 4, 2019

My Korner #39 - The Village featuring Patrol Boots from L&B Swear


OUTFIT NAME:   My Korner #39 - The Village featuring Patrol Boots from L&B Swear
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear & ACT5

What a beautiful village!  I am sure glad I wore these boots to visit the village.  There's so much to see and we've been walking for hours.  I made a good choice, my feet are so comfortable. 

Featuring today:
L&B Swear Patrol Boots - Womens @Mainstore/Marketplace
Compatible with most mesh bodies and come with color changing HUD with solid colors and patterns.

L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

The Pose is: ACT5-255-Couple Sitting on Wall
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore 

To visit the Village: Goatswood Ravine

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...