Friday, July 5, 2019

My Korner #40 - Cool Breeze featuring Veselina Set from FashionNatic


OUTFIT NAME:   Cool Breeze featuring Veselina from FashionNatic
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

What a fresh cool breeze!   I love the ocean and I could spend all day here but it's probably time to head home and make a nice belated 4th of July dinner.  I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July!

Today I'm wearing:
FashionNatic - VESELINA SET FATPACK - MAITREYA - FREYA @ Cosmopolitan

VESELINA Set is the new release for the Cosmopolitan Event. Compatible with Maitreya and Belleza Freya.  Available in 10 single colors and a fatpack.

Get yours at: Cosmopolitan

For other great FashionNatic fashion visit:
FashionNatic Marketplace OR FashionNatic Mainstore

The Pose is:  ACT5-258-Couple Sexy Sit
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...