Saturday, July 6, 2019

My Korner #41 - Shaki in Red featuring Nansi by Beyond Originals


OUTFIT NAME:   Shaki in Red featuring Nansi by Beyond Originals
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals & ACT5

Red is a powerful color so I am always careful when I wear it.  I would never wear it to an inverview or an important meeting.  For me red is a color just to go out and have fun which I like to do a lot.  Ready, let's go party!

Today I'm wearing:
.:Beyond:. Nansi - Fatpack  @ Level Event

Separate top and skirt.  Rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, and Maitreya.  Available in 20 solid colors, 20 plastic colors and a fatpack. 

Get yours today:   Level Event

For other great Beyond Originals fashion visit:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

The Pose is:  ACT5-261-Female Model 24 Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...