Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My Korner #48 - Single Ladies!! featuring Abigail from Beyond Originals!

BLOG NAME:   Single Ladies!!  featuring Abigail from Beyond Originals
DESIGNERS:  Beyond Originals & ACT5

He caught me dancing in my new romper!  OMG!!  I'm so embarrased and there was no way I could get him to dance with me!  Believe me I tried!!  It would have been sooo funny to see him dance this song too!

Single Ladies Song:
Single Ladies

Today's feature:
.:Beyond:. Abigail - Fatpack @ Vanity Event (Opens July 5th)

This two piece romper is rigged for Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass and Belleza Freya & Isis and is 100% original mesh.  Comes in 20 solid colors and 20 ombre colors or the fatpack.  Top can be solid or printed and stripes can be added or removed.

Get yours at Vanity Event:  Vanity Event

Or check out other Beyond Orignals Fashion at:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

The pose is:  ACT5-306-Female Single Ladies Poses
and ACT5-307-Male Taking Picture Sit Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about the man filming, visit:  Crann's Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...