Thursday, July 18, 2019

My Korner #49 - This old truck featuring Cassie Jeans from L&B Swear


BLOG NAME:  This old truck featuring Cassie Jeans from L&B Swear
DESIGNERS:  L&B Swear & ACT5

I was out exploring the world and found the cutest house.  It's an old 18 wheeler converted into a small living space and it's perfect.  I better go before the owner comes home, after all I am trespassing!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  L&B Swear Simone Lace Bralet
PANTS:  L&B Swear Cassie Jeans
SHOES:  L&B Swear Candy Platform Sneakers

Top rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass & Slink.   Jeans are rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Issis, Hourglass, and Slink and come in 3 versions.  High heels, flat feet and skinny.  I'm wearing flats.  Candy shoes are rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Physique and Classic.  The colors can be mixed and matched for all 3 pieces.  What a great outfit and it goes great with this pose.

Buy them at:
L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

The pose is from:  ACT5-303-Female Arizona Pose Set
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For details about great male fashion, visit: Crann's Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...