Wednesday, July 31, 2019

My Korner #55 - Can't Live Without Him Featuring Gemma Top/Jacket & Jeans from L&B Swear

BLOG NAME:  Can't Live Without Him Featuring Gemma Top/Jacket & Jeans from L&B Swear
DESIGNERS: L&B Swear & ACT5

I am so needy.  I'm always asking for hugs and kisses.  Wanting him close to me.  Always needing so much attention.  And he spoils me rotten!  Not just with all the hugs and kisses but with amazing chocolates.  Check out his blog!

Today I'm wearing:
Jacket and Top: L&B Swear Gemma Leather Jacket @Uber Monthly Event
Jeans: L&B Swear Gemma Jeans @Uber Monthly Event

The Gemma Set from L&B Swear is rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis, Hourglass & Physique.  Available in 10 single colors or all colors. 

Uber Monthly Event: Uber Monthly Event

Shop for other great L&B Swear fashion for men and women at:
L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Marketplace

The pose is:  ACT5-323-Couple Hug Behind 4 Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  Check out his blog! Crann's Mind


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...