Saturday, August 3, 2019

My Korner #56 - Mustache On A Stick featuring Serenity from FashionNatic!

BLOG NAME:  Mustache On A Stick featuring Serenity from FashionNatic!
DESIGNERS: FashionNatic & ACT5

Look what we won at the fair!  Now I have a mustache!  We are twins! 

Today I'm wearing:
FashionNatic - SERENITY SET FATPACK @ Cosmopolitan

Serenity Set is the new exclusive item for Cosmopolitan Event starting 7/29.  Serenity is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya. Comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack. 

Get yours at: Cosmopolitan Event

Or check out all that FashionNatic offers for men and women at:
FashionNatic Marketplace OR FashionNatic Mainstore

The pose is:  ACT5-327-Couple Mustache Mask Pose (masks included)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann Bethadh.  Check out his blog! Crann's Blog







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...