Sunday, August 4, 2019

My Korner #57 Lost in thought featuring Genesis from Beyond Originals!


BLOG NAME:  Lost in thought featuring Genesis from Beyond Originals
DESIGNERS: Beyond Originals & ACT5

I often get lost in thought and just stare.  Usually I am trying to figure out a technical problem but many times I have no clue what I'm even thinking.  Many times I'm actually staring at someone and don't even realize it until they ask me.  Does this happen to you?

Today's featured dress:
.:Beyond:. Genesis - Fatpack  @ Tres Chic starting 7/17

This fabulous dress is rigged for Lara, Hourglass, Isis and Freya.  Comes in 20 solid colors or 20 satin colors or a fatpack.  The fatpack gives you options to change multiple parts. 

Available now at:  Tres Chic

Or shop for other 100% original mesh from Beyond Originals:
Beyond Originals Mainstore

The pose is:  ACT5-328-Female Model 18 Pose (left & right)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...