Tuesday, August 6, 2019

My Korner #58 B.eautiful, I.ntelligent, T.alented, C.reative, H.onest.... featuring Cute Bitch Romper from 1 Hundred.


BLOG NAME:  B.eautiful, I.ntelligent, T.alented, C.reative, H.onest.... featuring Cute Bitch Romper from 1 Hundred.
DESIGNERS: 1 Hundred. & ACT5

Bitch is one of the most versatile words in the English language and has gone through many changes thoughout the years.  It can be offensive and it can be endearing.  It's all in how and where you use it and I know I can be a bitch (offensive) or bitchin (lots of fun)!

Today's feature:
1 Hundred. Cute Bitch Romper. Fuschia @Curves Event from August 3-24

This cute and sexy romper is rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass & Physique and comes in 8 great colors (Sky, Pink, Navy, Lime, Lilac, Fuschia, Black & Cherry).

Available now at Curves Event: Curves Event

Or shop for other fantastic 1 Hundred. fashion at:
1 Hundred. Mainstore OR 1 Hundred. Marketplace

The pose is:  ACT5-264-Female Rocker 2 Pose
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For fabulous male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...