Tuesday, August 6, 2019

My Korner #59 - Time Stands Still featuring Boho Dress & Rubio Platforms from L&B Swear & NativeUrban!

BLOG NAME:  Time Stands Still featuring Boho Dress & Rubio Platforms from L&B Swear & NativeUrban!
DESIGNERS: L&B Swear, NativeUrban & ACT5

I believe we have all wanted to make time stand still.  I know I have many times.  Have you ever felt that time actually stood still for real? 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  L&B Swear Rachel Boho Dress @Mainstore/Marketplace
SHOES:  Native - Rubio Platforms All Colors @Cosmopolitan Event
BANGLES:  L&B Swear Boho Bangles (bonus gift with dress)

The Dress is rigged for Maitreya, Freya, Isis and Hourglass bodies and includes a HUD with 9 dark colors and 12 light colors.  I'm wearing dark green.  The bangles come in rigged and non-rigged versions.  The shoes are rigged for Maitreya and Legacy bodies and come in 6 colors or a HUD with all colors.

Links:
L&B Swear Mainstore OR L&B Swear Marketplace

Cosmopolitan Event

NativeUrban Marketplace OR NativeUrban Mainstore

The pose is:  ACT5-331-Female Model 19 Pose (left & right)
ACT5 Marketplace OR ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...