Thursday, October 3, 2019

My Korner #100 - Soft Lips Featuring Cora from FashionNatic!


BLOG NAME:  Soft Lips Featuring Cora from FashionNatic!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic & ACT5

Who doesn't like the touch of soft lips on their shoulder?  I know I love the feeling and his lips are super soft! Ellen Moon, can you believe this is #100?  Thank you so much for your opportunity to blog your wonderful clothes.  They are always a perfect fit and the quality is always outstanding!  I look forward to seeing your next creation!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  FashionNatic - CORA DRESS FATPACK - MAITREYA - FREYA
POSE: ACT5-377-Couple Hug Behind 5 Pose
MALE: See below for details

Cora Dress is the new exclusive design at Cosmopolitan Event. This sexy dress is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Belleza Freya. Comes in 10 single colors and a fatpack with lots of fun pattern textures.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan Event

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog for his outfit:   Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...