Tuesday, October 22, 2019

My Korner #112 - Ooppsss! I dropped'em!


BLOG NAME:  Ooppsss!  I dropped'em!
DESIGNERS:  Supernatural, NativeUrban, S&P, Avada & ACT5

Why do I get to be the one that picks the pumpkins and has to carry them a mile to the house?  (exagerating)  I didn't mean to drop them!  Now I'm going to have to pick more!  Oh, but I have my Halloween running shoes!  Life is great! I will soon be eating pumpkin pie!

Today I'm wearing:
JUMPSUIT: .::Supernatural::. Siera Romper Fatpack @Flair for Events
SHOES: Native - F 14 Sneakers All Colors
BRACELETS: S&P bracelets VIP
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Mia Set Fatpack
RINGS:  Avada~ Kiani Rings - Maitreya
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Eletta Lipstick
EYESHADOW: Avada~ Evanora Eyeshadow @ Swank Events (starting Oct 7)
POSE:  ACT5-204 Female Sitting Rubiks Cube Pose (includes rubiks cube - not shown)

Siera Romper is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  Get the Halloween version at the mainstore as a group gift.

F 14 Sneakers are rigged for Maitreya & Giani. Get the all color HUD for the great halloween textures.

S&P FRWL bracelets are rigged for Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya.  These are a gacha VIP exclusive unlocked when L$1000 is spent on the FRWL gacha machine.

Mia Choker comes in Gold and Silver.  Choker colors are purple, black, pink or red.  Includes HUD for gems with many color choices.

Kiani Rings come with color changing HUDs with 4 metal colors.  Kiani Rings are rigged for Maitreya.

Eletta Lipstick has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ & Lelutka. Offers 12 colors.

Evanora Eyeshadow has appliers for Catwa, Genus, LAQ, & Lelutka and comes in 12 colors.

LINKS:

Flair for Events

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

NativeUrban Marketplace & NativeUrban Mainstore

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Swank Events

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1448 - Happy Place!

BLOG NAME:  Happy Place!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  DS'Elles, Monso & Kunglers Happiness is a choice, make it yours!  Today we are wear...