Thursday, October 24, 2019

My Korner #113 - From Ham to Photographic Model!


BLOG NAME:  From Ham to Photographic Model!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, .: Vegas :. Tattoo & ACT5

When I was a little girl, they called me a ham, now as an adult they call me a photographic model.  It's really no different and it's a lot of fun to pose for the camera!  Say cheese!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/BOTTOM:  S&P Zara Interactive Swimsuit (Group Gift)
TATTOO: .: Vegas :. Tattoo Applier Spirited @Harajuku Event
POSE:  ACT5-393-Female Kneeling Sexy 1 Pose (left & right)

Zara swimsuit is water sensitive.  If it gets wet, it will turn wet, drip and slowly dry. Comes with a quick dry towel and is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya. Comes with HUD with 9 colors.  This is a Salt & Pepper Group Gift.

Spirited tattoo has appliers for Altamura, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature & Slink and comes in color or black.

LINKS:

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Harajuku Event

.: Vegas :. Tattoo Mainstore & .: Vegas :. Tattoo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

For great male fashion check out:  Crann's Blog






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...