Friday, November 15, 2019

My Korner #128 - Hey Shorty!


BLOG NAME:  Hey Shorty!
DESIGNERS:  Fatal Fashion & ACT5

Hey shorty!  How is it going down there?  Well....I'm exaggerating!!! I'm not actually taller than him but I sure feel taller today!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: ::FF:: Blazer with T-shirt
SHORTS: ::FF:: Shorts Ripped Jeans
SHOES: ::FF:: Angelic Black L & R
POSE: ACT5-405-Couple Rest on Him Pose

Today I'm wearing Outfit 91 from Fatal Fashion available at The Darkness Event. This outfit is rigged for Freya, Isis, Venus, Ebody, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy & Tonic Fine.  When you buy this great casual outfit you also get earrings, sunglasses and handbag.

LINKS:

The Darkness Event

Fatal Fashion Mainstore & Fatal Fashion Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...