Thursday, December 26, 2019

My Korner #157 - Come and get me!


BLOG NAME:  Come and get me!
DESIGNERS:  NativeUrban, L&B Swear, Avada, Supernatural & ACT5

Sometimes playing hard to get is fun!  Today I climbed a tree and said come and get me! LOL.  Little did I know he was a monkey and would jump up here!

Today I'm wearing:
JACKET (he's wearing it too):  Native Urban - Zero Jacket All Colors @TMD until Jan 1
PANTS:  L&B Swear Ashley Tights
BOOTS:  L&B Swear Ashley Ankle Boots
NAILS: Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Dakarai @Anybody (opens Dec 7th)
RINGS:  Avada~ Kiani Rings - Maitreya
RING: (right ring finger) .::Supernatural::. Elizabeth Rings Fatpack
POSE: ACT5-441-Couple in Tree Pose

Zero Jacket is unisex.  We are both wearing the Zero Jacket.  This jacket is rigged for Maitreya & Giani.  What a great couple casual jacket!

Ashley Tights are made for Maitreya & Freya.  The texture HUD comes with dark and light colors to match the sweater plus you can change the laces and metals.

Ashley Boots are made for Maitreya.  They can be worn with or without the legwarmers and have all the matching textures, patterns, lights darks, laces and metals.

Dakarai nails are rigged for Slink, Legacy & Maitreya and come with 14 colors.

Kiani Rings come with color changing HUDs with 4 metal colors.  Kiani Rings are rigged for Maitreya.

Elizabeth Rings come in gold & silver and also come with HUD for gem colors.  Rings are rigged for Maitreya.

LINKS:

TMD

NativeUrban Marketplace & NativeUrban Mainstore

Lapointe & Bastchild Mainstore & Lapointe & Bastchild Marketplace

Anybody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace & ACT5 Mainstore

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...