Friday, December 27, 2019

My Korner #158 - Chil-lax-in with HautePinay!

BLOG NAME:  Chil-lax-in with HautePinay!
DESIGNERS:   HautePinay, NativeUrban & Supernatural

Today I'm introducing HautePinay into my blog.  Thank you so much for allowing me to blog your wonderful designs.  I look forward to many future HautePinay blogs.

Today I'm wearing:
TANK/PANTS:  HautePinay [CHILL-LAX] Blue
SHOES:  NATIVE URBAN - Unknown Sneakers All Colors
NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Erica Necklace Fatpack
BRACELET: .::Supernatural::. Isabella Bracelets Fatpack @Cosmopolitan

Chil-Lax outfit comes in 4 different colors and is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya. This is a comfy plaid baggy pants with matching solid crop top.  What is your favorite color? Mine is blue!

Erica two piece necklace comes in Gold or Silver and comes with Gem HUDS for the single large stone.

Isabella bracelets come in silver or gold and come with a color change HUD for the heart.

LINKS:

HautePinay Marketplace

NativeUrban Marketplace & NativeUrban Mainstore

Cosmopolitan

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...