Monday, April 27, 2020

My Korner #263 - Stopping to pay the fine!

BLOG NAME:  Stopping to pay the fine!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada & ACT5

Yeah, we had to stop to pay a fine!  He was speeding!  Maybe I can use my charm to get the fine reduced?  What do you think? 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - SARAH TOP FATPACK @Uber
PANTS:  FashionNatic - SARAH PANTS FATPACK @Uber
SHOES:  FashionNatic - SARAH HEELS FATPACK @Uber
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Solanine - Colors
ACT5-521-Couple Leaning on Car Pose BOXED 

Sarah Outfit is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 colors and pants comes in 10 colors or 6 denim colors.  Shoes come with color change hud to change 6 parts of the shoes plus metal colors.  Pants come with text hud to personalize.  I was able to fit my whole name on my derrier.... LOL

Ballerina nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier hud.

LINKS:

Uber & Uber Cam Sim

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Paradise City


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...