Monday, April 27, 2020

My Korner #264 - My face painted on the wall!

BLOG NAME:  My face painted on the wall!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Glamistry, Supernatural & Avada

This wall looks just like me doesn't it?  Well sorta?  What a great building.  I had to capture this moment!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: Tess Wrap Top [FatPack] @Uber
PANTS:  GIZ SEORN: Tess Pants [FatPack] @Uber
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1047
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Shivani

Tess top and pants are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in colors or fatpack.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Makaila comes in silver, gold or both.  Comes with gem HUD.  This is one of my favorite necklaces.

Shivani nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Comes with applier HUD with 17 color choices.

LINKS:

Uber & Uber Cam Sim

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...