Friday, July 10, 2020

My Korner #329 - Five More Minutes Two!

BLOG NAME:  Five More Minutes Two!
DESIGNERS:  Monso & Salt & Pepper

Well, I needed like 20 more minutes but we all know to never say that when playing video games or mom will get pissed! 

Today I'm wearing:
HAIR:  [monso] Xinni Hair @C88
CHOKER:  S&P collar Nina

Nina collar comes with 12 gem colors and 7 metal colors.  Also, collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled and unrigged.

Xinni Hair comes with 3 hairstyles and is available in 3 color HUDs black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop.

LINKS:

C88

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog

Fleur de Sel



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...