Sunday, July 12, 2020

My Korner #330 - Down By The Bay!

BLOG NAME:  Down By The Bay!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

Yes, I'm a ham!  I wanted my picture taken here!  It's not part of the planned shoot but I wanted it for my collection and the photographer was so nice to grant my wish.  Maybe he will like the results!

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  adorsy - Lorena Swimsuit Fatpack @Kinky
COVER UP:  adorsy - Lorena Cover Up Fatpack @Kinky
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Lunya Necklace Set
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Isuara @Anybody
POSE:  ACT5-561-Couple Model & Photographer

Lorena swimsuit set comes in 12 single colors and fatpacks.  Rigged for Legacy and Maitreya.

Lunya necklace comes in black, gold, rose gold, and silver and comes with gem HUDS.

Isuara nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Includes applier HUD with 34 colors.

LINKS:

Kinky

Adorsy Mainstore & Adorsy Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Anybody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog

Edge


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...