FEATURED DESIGNER(S): DS'Elles, LAP Designs, Stealthic & Kunglers
I came to Paris with perfectly good intentions. See the Eiffel Tower, take a few pictures… very respectable plans. ✨
Then somehow there was red velvet, Moulin Rouge, stockings and heels… and suddenly my evening took a completely different direction. 💋
I'm just saying...I wasn't like this when I got here. 😇🥀
Today I'm wearing:
HEAD: Lelutka - Camila
SKIN: DS'Elles - Myrtille Sienna EvoX
LIPSTICK: Suicidal Unborn - Valak Lipstick
EYESHADOW: Suicidal Unborn - Thana
OUTFIT: United Colors - Candy (Corset, Skirt, Arm Warmers, Collar and Fan)
STOCKINGS/HEELS: LAP Designs - Silken Charms Stockings & Heels @Cosmopolitan
HAIR: Stealthic - Status
NECK TATTOO: Onyx Dead Rose
RINGS: Kunglers - Alma Rings @Fameshed
EYES: Tville - Timeless Eyes - Blue
NAILS: Yasum - Diva Nails
TOENAILS: GD - Star's Square Pedi
CHAISE: Rodas Antiques - Victorian Chaise Wine Red Velvet
POSE: Custom by ACT5 Poses
Links:


No comments:
Post a Comment